| COME STAY WITH US!
- We welcome you to stay with us for a night, a week, a month or a
season. We can accommodate a tent or an RV up to 45 feet. All of
our RV sites are full hook-ups, with 30 and 50 amp service and most
are pull-thru sites. Wifi is accessible everywhere!
- Elevation - We are approximately 3350 ft with cool mountain breezes
and low humidity.
- GROUPS - We have a large grassy area that will accommodate 50 to
75 tents for bicycle or motorcycle groups, scouting groups, etc.
- Our large activity center has a pool table, ping-pong table, games, etc.
- We also have a smaller pavilion on the river with a fireplace, picnic
tables and a large serving area that calls for your family reunions,
casual wedding rehearsal dinners, or just "get-togethers".
- The CHARITY cabin as we affectionately call it is a 2 bedroom, l bath
fully furnished apartment complete with all linens, dishes, pots/pans,
TV, air-conditioner, and front porch. There's a swing on the porch
ready for you to relax. Donations are written directly to a local charity -
$85.00 per night, $510.00 per week. It's a win-win for everyone, our
local charities benefit and so do you.
- 2 pets per site are allowed but please no aggressive animals. There
is a fenced pet park that allows your pet freedom from their leash. We
also have a large grassy field - for playing catch.
- Laundry - there are washers & dryers at each bathhouse. We have
change at the office.
- Lots of scheduled activities are always ongoing - please check out
- We do not allow skateboards, firearms or firecrackers, but please
bring your bikes as we have lots of paved roads.
- We accept cash and checks only. No credit cards.
- On holiday weekends we have a 3 day minimum stay requirement -
- CALL FOR RESERVATIONS TODAY!