|• I have more than two pets. Is this a problem?
- Our pet policy is firm. It is there to minimize noise and
neglected waste. Size and weight are not a factor. We cannot
accommodate you if you have more than two pets.
• How do I pay for my site?
- We do not accept any form of credit cards or digital payments.
We require check deposits for all reservations if mailing time
allows. Otherwise, you may pay when you arrive. Please ensure
that all deposits are received within two weeks from the day the
reservation was made. Your reservation may be deleted if it’s not
guaranteed within that time.
• If I reserve for a month and want to extend, will the rate be
- No, our rates start over with the full daily rate, until you reach a
• How do I become a Seasonal camper?
- If we do not have any sites readily available, a site must be
vacated or sold before we can add a new seasonal. The sites on
our map marked with # are short term sites (daily-monthly). You
may ask to be added to our waiting list and we will call you as
soon as we are able.
-If we have available space, you can join our community at any
time! The season rate will not be pro-rated if you join “late”.
Everyone’s “season” is determined based on when they join the
campground. Also, you would need to read and agree to our
policy packet. See Rates tab for fees.
- We are not accepting any more park model units, destination
trailers, or toy haulers. All other units that are brought in must be
younger than 12 years old and have photo authenticity for quality.
• Why can’t I use my laundry facilities in my RV?
- We are on a septic system and don’t want our tanks to get
overwhelmed by the extra water usage. We have a large, clean
coin laundry room attached to the Activity Center, and a smaller
one at the small bath house.
•How do I receive mail in the campground?
-FedEx/UPS: use your name, our physical address + your site
number. 292 River Campground Rd, Site ___, Pineola, NC 28662
-USPS: If you’re here for several months, it may be worth getting
your own PO box. It costs about $25/yr. Otherwise, send it to
General Delivery to the Pineola Post Office.
• Can I bring my golf cart?
- Golf cart use is reserved for our seasonal campers only.
• TV/WiFi access?
- TV: satellite or antennae only; no cable. We also offer DVDs in
the office on a sign out system.
- WiFi: high quality, high speed internet reaches the whole
campground. Please see our WiFi usage policy in the Rules tab.
• Late check-in/check-outs?
- Late check-ins are considered anytime after 5pm. Management
lives on campus full time, so we will always be here to check you
in. If you arrive after 10pm, we will pin a marked map on our
bulletin board, and you may settle your tab in the morning if
- Check-outs: typical check out time is 12pm. If the site is
available, a fee of $5/hour will be charged for requested late
check-outs. Departures 4pm or later will be assessed as a full